The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters and electronic mail. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.
- Arizona Residents Should Consult With An Attorney Prior To Accepting A “Pre-Trial Diversion” Plea Offer
- Penalties & Fines For Contracting Without A License In Phoenix, Arizona
- What to Know About Probation After A Domestic Violence Conviction In Phoenix or Maricopa County, Arizona
- Phoenix Residents Need To Weigh Options Regarding Entering A Diversion Program and TASC
- Did Phoenix Police Have The Right To Stop Your Car?
- What to Expect During a Domestic Violence Trial in Phoenix or Maricopa County, Arizona
- Deciding Whether One Should Enter The TASC Program After Being Arrested in Phoenix With Prescription Narcotics