The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters and electronic mail. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.
- Penalties & Fines For Contracting Without A License In Phoenix, Arizona
- Arizona Residents Should Consult With An Attorney Prior To Accepting A “Pre-Trial Diversion” Plea Offer
- What to Know About Probation After A Domestic Violence Conviction In Phoenix or Maricopa County, Arizona
- Phoenix Defendants Are Sometimes Falsely Accused Of Violating An Order Of Protection
- It May Be Possible For Phoenix Defendants To Have Their Probation Reinstated
- Understanding Whether Arizona Police Can Search Your Vehicle With A Drug-Sniffing Dog